Monday, November 28, 2011

The Oracle--Rise of the Shadows

I'm going to reveal to you that BetaMaster was TheOracle. He says he did it to give us faith and hope when Fusion was away, and I think that's as much as any good leader could do. He did help us get through until Fusion returned.

So, here's the strange part. Today a player in LU came up to me and said "The oracle has returned". I was taking a picture of the LEGO Universe Wiki of a bouncer, so I asked her to move out of the way while I did it.

She then said: "The day of shadows is here. Find the chosen for by the solstice or all will be lost." I then asked her again to get off the bouncer.

She said "...so do you remember me? ...We can save the Universe...we can save the Universe..."

I said what any intelligent person would say. "Uh..."

And she replied "I am the oracle. Do you not remember me?"

I said "The Nexus Delta Oracle?"

She said "I do work for more than them, but yes."

I had known BetaMaster was the Oracle for a while, so I said "Beta..."

And she said:
"No. No. Not at all. I am no one you know, I simply am. This is me, the oracle will always be one. The chosen for will save us. Remember this, and if you awake the chosen for, you may be able to stop the rise of the shadows."

We were at the Ravine, and she jumped somewhere and I wasn't able to follow. Her name, I did catch it, was TheOracle.

I lost connection, and logged back on, thinking about it. Then, I did what any self respecting person would have done.
I took a picture of the bouncer.


Any thoughts, comments on who might TheOracle be?

-Patch
Discuss under "The Oracle--Rise of the Shadows'' on the forums on this page.

20 comments:

Nathaniel Baum said...

Mysterious... You should talk to Blaze, he and a few other people have been receiving mail in-game from TheOracle...

Jomy582 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rock19 said...

Time to get NDIS on this :D

Legomastercj said...

This is scary!

Rocl19 said...

I'm guessing if this was real the world would end on the solstice :P

Michael120 said...

Halarious post, patch, and very scary. I know of this "TheOracle" though....hahaha....only I didn't think he/she was a girl. But if I told you who it was.....then, well, that wouldn't be any fun, would it? :P

Rock19 said...

is it u mike????????????? O_O

BetaMaster said...

oooooooooooooooooooooook >_>

BetaMaster said...

Just someone who is full of themselfs

Michael120 said...

Hmm...well...if it was I wouldn't be posting here. :P

So no, it isn't.

NarutoManiac said...

Paranode :D???

Jettster said...

Nope But I laughed at the bouncer part...
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!
I remember ModernShortyBuilder (he on wiki) I asked him If I should join since he my friend!
It may be him.....

Jettster said...

Wait Michael you know who it is!?!
Gosh dang it I hate these mysteries!!! Your gonna mess up my mind!!! :P

mysterygoo said...

Patch, I am positive this is fake, no offense :P . Since LU is closing, I don't think there is any point in keeping this a secret from you guys: My friend and I made a character on his account named TheOracle. Therefore, it is not possible for you to have seen another person with that name... unless of course she named her character TheOracie.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I would like one of you to check the Nexus Database thingy to see if The Oracie exists. If not then it was either my friend messing around, which I doubt he would do, or a hacker.

Michael120 said...

There's no Nexus HQ anymore.

ZOMW. >_<

This is what it says:

"
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0221'

Invalid @ Command directive

/Errors/generalError.aspx, line 1

The specified 'Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" ' option is unknown or invalid.

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/LM/W3SVC/123/ROOT/global.asa, line 57

800401f3
"

A.K.A. The server is being used for somethin else.

Michael120 said...

There is no TheOracie.

Which means that both ankarus's and Nautro's Friend's TheOracle's got deleted O_O

Anonymous said...

can i join nexus delta i am desprite to join you are awesome the best minifigure better then all the mythrans combined please can i join nexus delta?

my name in game is neometalsonic

Anonymous said...

i play on storm server do you?

Something Strange: ProfessorBooster said...

plays ghostbusters theme: dadadadadada, dadadadadadaa. dadadadadada, DADADADADADAA.