Sunday, January 8, 2012

Final Lego Universe Meeting

Hello all I just wanted to let you know that the final team meeting for Lego Universe is going to be held on:

January 13th at 3:00PM PST

and a "Goodbye LU" Party will be on:

January 28th at 4:00PM PST

The location of these events will be in Avant Gardens so that those without a membership can attend. I really am going to miss seeing you all in LU, but I am happy that I was able to start this team and get to know everyone.

In unrelated news the Minecraft server will be entering Beta Phase II on January 12th (Hopefully). More details to come for that.



(I will also be recording the last days of LU and creating a sort of mini-documentary about the game.)


The Recruitment Project
I am sure many of you have friends in LU that may not be a part of the site or even the team. If you would like to keep in contact with them I would suggest leading them to this site so you can still communicate with them. There isn't much time left before the game closes so make sure to get people here soon!

16 comments:

legomattster said...

Thanks, Fusion. I'll try to be there . . . Where exactly in AG are we having it? :P

Rock19 said...

ill try to be there too! and can i join the beta for the minecraft server?

Jom582 said...

i will try to be there :D
and i have an epic idea...........

ProfessorBooster said...

ok, but my new minifig's F2P, so I can't talk. but if you let it be on my prop, I can make a mega behavior machine-inator to let the F2P's of us to talk. seriously.

Jomy582 said...

ARG! i just relized i cant go to the final meeting D: its on a friday and my school does ski club on friday D: oh well.... cya on the goodbye party!

Jettster said...

EVERYONE I CANT GO!!!!!!
NOES

BUT

Give ALL your goodbyes to me
in my LU name:
JetGlowPixel

My hopes and jetpack and dreams are buried
Goodbye LU...

Abraham said...

Hey guys! I am sorry I have not been on for a long time. I want to let you know I will be hosting a Final Farewell to LU live show. Please spread the word. I will post more info on: http://www/legouniversenews.wordpress.com/
soon. Thanks!

Nebula said...

Fusion, I would like seeing you one more time before LEGO Universe ends. You know, if you want. :P Let me know if you want to hang out before it closes.

-Nebula-

Fusion said...

Sometime this week?

BetaMaster said...

thank you for making it at a good time :D

Nebula said...

I'm uh... Gonna need something more specific than that. :P

You can mail me in-game if you want, since I don't check this site every day.

-Nebula-

Fusion said...

Today?

Nebula said...

Sorry about that. Didn't get that message until today. :P

Like I said previously, mail me in-game, or join / leave me a message on the LU Wiki. You'll reach me much faster. I'll be in-game for a while today, too, so meet up with me if you see me online.

NarutoManiac said...

Im F2P so not being able to chat would be pointless. I'm out, but I'll stay on the boards till the Minecraft site is up. I barely go on the LEGO messageboards nowadays anyways. Actually, I don't think anyone on our team does...

ProfessorBooster said...

derpderpderp forgot the meeting. 6:42 PM, Central Time

betamaster said...

WTF i missed it