Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nexus Delta Weekly Update

Welcome to another update!
This week....
-Another week till the end of lego universe has gone by :( enjoy the last weekend!
-NexusCraft has been officially released!
-NarutoManiac created a tyranny on the Chat 12 topic on the forums!
-Tweet shall be getting minecraft!
ummmmmm :P
thats pretty much it.  :P
team rankings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtNkx-ZgiMvdE1sTFoxWlp0T2JYTTFXQW1NMUc5M1E

EDIT: The end of LU party has been moved to Sunday. It will be all day in Avant Gardens!

7 comments:

Rock19 said...

woot!

Michael120 said...

:P

Murphalisious said...

Can I get back into Nexus Delta, now that we're on MC and stuff?

Jomy582 said...

yeps :P

legomattster said...

This is great, but I don't see my name on the roster. Would you mind adding me? I don't know if I'm getting MC yet or not.

Jomy582 said...

oky doky!

legomattster said...

Thanks!