Saturday, January 21, 2012

Teh updates are back!

Welcome peoples to the Nexus Delta weekly updates (again :P) i shall be putting them up every weekend for epicsauce summaries of what happened this week.

More weeks go by until the closing of LU. join in with us on Saturday January 28 for a goodbye LU party!

The first minecraft event was this week. Jettster, blaze, and 7op joined in on the fun! along with some random dude from Lightwave's server named Mr_Stonehead :P

Soon the members page on the site will be updated!
Edit: fusion, it doesnt update the site with the link you gave me. here is my edited version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtNkx-ZgiMvdE1sTFoxWlp0T2JYTTFXQW1NMUc5M1E

Also, 7op has a server thats full of LU people! including DrewShadowbunker, Dino, and many others! If you have minecraft connect to this ip: 76.99.140.3

well, have a happy weekend to all!

qrcode

9 comments:

BetaMaster said...

I got 7op's permission, go ahead post the IP

ProfessorBooster said...

not on there D:

JRC4055 said...

How do I become a rank 2 or 3 member?

Jomy582 said...

&boost
you are now!

@jrc
we will probably add a ne points system later on

Anonymous said...

Hi team! I just wanted to say i'm maybe getting mine craft or I'm just going to be playing on my friend's account. So hopefully I will still be with this team and all my friends going to mine craft. Oh can you post some of the IPs that the team is going to be using. Thanks. See you soon. Bye


Brianna113 :)

Jomy582 said...

YAY!!!! :D

The official nexus delta server ip:
nexuscraft.game-host.org

Nexus Delta Events Server:
76.119.214.56
(this server is only up when an event is going on)

Lightwave's Server:
mc.meleecraft.beastnode.net

7op's Server:
76.99.140.3

Brony Jettster said...

HEY GUYS!!
I'm back from Crystal Cove!

Jomy582 said...

ello :P

Jettster said...

MY NAMES IN THE NEWS!!!