Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm not good at keeping secrets...

I was going to tell all of you tommorow, but LU is to boring without havnig many friends... Yes i am telling you that i got LEGO Universe!!! I got it wednsday and was going to suprise you the next meeting, but LU got to boring so i'm teling you now! I already friended Beta and that special event was me comin! Here are some pictures i took:


                                              Noob version 1 my hoodie doesn't show up though
                                        
                                                                Noob version 2

                                                                 Back in buisness

I may be on most of the day (nothing else to do after thanksgiving and when its raining), so send me a request                                                                
                                                                      J{}my582

10 comments:

Ariistuujj said...

A noob reported me for spamming when I was buying and selling stuff............. ....................................................................................................................................................

Zethor said...

Cool!! To bad I can't play yet...

Fusion, I randomly made this up,

Admiral Akbar: IT"S A TRAP!!!

Dumb Dude: WHHEEERE???

Admiral Akbar: Can't you see that huge Star Destroyer? What do you think it is, ice cream?

Dumb Dude: ICE CREEEEAAAAAM!

Corbin said...

I saw a mythran just like that a couple of nights ago to but i didnt see you there and it was in GF not nimbus or were ever that is!

ClutchPower said...

Awesome! Welcome to the universe!

Fusion said...

Jaaammmyy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jammy i'll be in soon too!



Tweet-

Ariistuujj said...

Heres the black friday thing you wanted jomy :p

CLICKY

BetaMaster said...

JAMMY NOO THIS WAS MY SECRET WHY JAMMY WHY YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT TELL I AM NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGIAN.

BetaMaster said...

i am kidding jammy and it wont let me post a comment with my about i used on the forum.

Corbin said...

@Beta Master: Realy??

@Fusion&Jomy Please remember to make that post tommorow


@Fusion why arent those links up yet just wondering?