Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MANDATORY MEETING TOMORROW

Hello all! Tomorrow we will have a mandatory meeting. If you are for some reason not able to attend you may come talk to me and I will make sure you get the information that would have been discussed at the meeting. Here is tomorrow's schedule:


Where?: Fusion's Nimbus Isle Prop
When?: 4:00PM PST/7:00PM EST- The rest of the day!


I will cover some important information regarding the future Co-Leader position and have some news about the new team bases and what you can do to help! This meeting is going to help give my team base (as well as Patch's) some good amounts of rep! It is VERY important that the prop gets rep at this point because Nimbus Isle has just been released and we need to get to the top quick so we don't fall behind. If we get the top spot (or at the very least on the front page of rep) for a while our team will see a great increase in members. Remember to be there tomorrow as soon as you can and visit my Nimbus Isle prop!





4 comments:

legocastlebuilder said...

I probably won't make it, there's a pretty slim chance I might, probably not though. BTW, why does Patch need rep?, he's an amazing builder!

Brigs said...

I will (try) to be there!

Murphalisious said...

Like a G6... I can probably make it.

Jomy582 said...

cany make it. gots too much homework at the end of the year, also my dad locked my LU patcher and game