Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nexus Delta Squads

Welcome, and say hello to the brand new Nexus Delta Squad system!


This brand new system will make it easier for members to rise through the ranks and compete with other members for prizes. The entire team will be split up into four squads (although that may change later) and each squad will have its own "personality". I will explain who will go in which squad later, but for now I will explain how each squad will work. Since there will be four squads, there will also be four captains and each captain will lead their own squad. The captains are responsible for each of their members. They will keep track of each members' Nexus Points as well as their rank. Captains will be required to come to at least two meetings a week. It will not be an easy job, so I am not going to force anyone to go into it without thinking about it beforehand. I will still have to update the team rankings, but there will be a sub-forum for each squad to chat and keep their own points updated.


Here are the current Captains:


Tweet
Jomy582
BetaMaster
-Unknown-


As you can see one spot is empty, and I will choose one captain soon. Please don't beg me for the position. I have made a list of one squad so far. Later you will be able to choose your own squad name and develop a "Motto".


Squad 1
Captain-Tweet
Members-
Michael120
Dagg
ZapDragonMeteor

Squad 2
Captain-Jomy582
Members-
Abraham
LegoCastleBuilder
Panos

Squad 3
Captain-BetaMaster
Members-
PrettyHeatToasted
JRC4055
ThunderFlareNova
Casey113

Squad 4
Captain-Shadow96
Members-
Paranode
Brianna113
PatchM143



I still need to organize the other squads which will be posted tomorrow. If you are wondering how this applies to the contest we are going to have, please continue reading. Each squad will raise their own amount of coins and the coins will be kept by the trusting Captain and the Captain will report to either Patch or I (or in their squad sub-forum) giving us their coin total each day. 


Thanks for reading!


-Fusion

10 comments:

Tweet said...

OH yeah im so awesome! :P so do i get to like... control them? Tell them to all get me briefcases? :P JK.

Jomy582 said...

Hold on. Can we start the two meetings a week thing after school ends or something. Cuz finals are REALLY getting me busy. I can do the other stuff though. I HAVE THE POWER OF THE IPOD TOUCH!

Paradoxors said...

how did you choose the squads?

Paradoxors said...

you have an ipod touch too? listen theres this sick game called legendary wars... you should get it

BetaMaster said...

can shadow be in my shuad? :D he is one of my best friends in LU (not like the best friend button)

Tweet said...

@Betamaster, he IS one of my best friends.

Tweet said...

Although i DO think we should be able to pick....

Murphalisious said...

Personalities? What are the personalities?

Paradoxors said...

murphy is right...what do we have in common

Paradoxors said...

fyi, i wont be able to make it to next meeting.