Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Update

As you all know there are many things to work on to get this team back the way it used to be. We need to:


-Re-Organize the Rankings
-Set up a good meeting Schedule
-Recruit more new members
-Fill team jobs
and get the team bases finished


So far Patch and I have been able to come up with a pretty good idea of what the new ranks will be like. We will have four squads each led by one captain, and each of these squads will represent something. For example, if you are a good builder you would be in the squad which represents building.  If you were a captain before you will most likely be staying as a captain (considering you have been active recently). 


There is also a new position opening up for Co-Leader. I can see that many people would like position and it is only fair that we hold an election for this position. If you would like to run for the position of Co-Leader please post a comment saying that you would like to and write a few sentences why you think you would make the best Co-Leader. There will be a poll next week to vote for the Co-Leader.


Next Meeting


We will have a meeting this Saturday (Tomorrow) , but I will unfortunately not be able to attend. Instead of a regular meeting any members who can come tomorrow at Hollis's Nimbus Lab at 1:00PM PST/ 4PM EST, then we will meet up for a round or two of BoNS and some racing. The actual meeting will be on Wednesday at 4PM PST, 7PM EST.


The base I am working on is about 35% Complete.


I am also happy to announce that there will be a Scavenger Hunt coming soon for all members to participate in. It will most likely be held next Saturday and the grand prize for the winner will be very good! I hope to see you all soon, thanks for sticking by the team through all this.

-Fusion


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where will we be meeting? whos property?

Corbin said...

Part of me does not like the whole squad thing but its fine i will be fine.

Yes I would for the second time in a long time like to apply for the Co-Leader position.

Here are my thoughts-

1. I get the yearly game time I then never run out.

2. I am active enough to be there for almost every meeting(no one can attend every meeting).

3.I have been here for a good long time like a good bit of other people.

Also I would like to say that will have some people also like-

-PatchM

-Hollis

That will vote against me because of there authority.


----VOTE FOR KNOX-----


-Knox

Murphalisious said...

I'll be there!

Jomy582 said...

I would like to be co-leader, but my parents took away my google account and blocked LU so i only get like a little game time a weekend :( but ill be a captain please. and i have awesome ideas for building, but i just don't have enough time and bricks to build it. plus i ned to finish my diskball arena...... hehehe did i mention something?

BLazeBt said...

I wish to be co leader because i am very good with teams as i owned one myself. I can come to meetings and lead well. I hope that you will vote for me.
I am BlazeBT and I aprove this message

Fusion said...

@Jammy: The fact that you can only play on weekends may be a problem... if you are able to make meetings at least then it might be okay.

Brianna113 (Relayed through PatchM143) said...

I'm in, I'd like to be Co-Captain. I can play a lot of the time, and I am good at attending meetings.

I can be a good leader, and I want the best for the team. I have been with Casey113 and the team since Beta, and I want to help again.