Friday, April 29, 2011

Surveillance Report: Nimbus Labs

Our resident Builder has been up to some sinister things...

Observation one: Hollis has ordered two tanks of pure maelstrom. They have been installed near the rear of the Stromling Tank at Nimbus Labs.

This alone could indicate that Hollis is trying to overload his lab and contaminate Nimbus Rock! I will investigate further when it is appropriate. However, I must attend to more important matters at the moment.

No one can deny something is fishy with this new computer of his. I can't quite figure out how to get past the security protocols without setting off the alarm I observed last week, however I am sure I will think of something.

It's obviously a message to someone in code, but I do not know who. I can assume that "Nexus Delta" may be a top secret project to destroy Nexus Tower!

It can only mean that our entire security as the Nexus Force is going don the drain as we speak!

However, I intend to infiltrate Nexus Delta and join the team. It sounds fun, too....I mean... *backspace* ...it sounds dangerous, too.
I think that extreme caution is in order when dealing with Hollis, and this new launchpad is no exception. What possible use could Hollis have for a launchpad? Nimbus Labs already has one...I intend to find out why it is aimed for Avant Grove, as well as why it's blue, and why I forgot my umbrella today and am getting wet.

So many questions, so little time...perhaps being under cover is a poor idea. I could reveal myself, but the idea of being infected is not appealing. Brannan Landers says I am too paranoid, but he can't deny that the telescope in the observatory is a little BIG and a little strange.

It isn't pointed at the Nexus of all Imagination...in fact, I don't know WHAT it's pointed at. I haven't attempted to look through it because of fear of being hypnotized, but I shall face my fears in the name of Sentinel!

In any case, I do want to return to Nimbus Laboratory for a better look. I think tomorrow (Saturday) at 4:00 pm EST of 1:00 pm PST will be fine.

There may be a crowd there for a meeting for this "Nexus Delta".

Ah well. Time to eat some lunch, in any case. Came here for two reasons. One was to chew bubblegum. Forgot the other!

This is Bronson Jarls, Sentinel faction, signing off on this report.

PS: Sargent, sir, you won't see me there Saturday because I'll be under cover. Also, I intercepted the following message, if it's any use.

7 comments:

Corbin said...

lol ok patch fusion really needs every one to see that other post to you might want to make an Xternal link to that post just saying :P

Corbin said...

But wait! this is a nice post! i love the picture editing! :)

Jomy582 said...

Sir, I may not be able to make the meeting, sir! I have a comrad coming over to my house at 1:00, Sir! Sorry, Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! SSSSSSSSSIRRRRRRRR!!!!!! malfunction malfunction malfunction error error error error error ENTERING BLOWING UP MODE!!! BEEB BOOB! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

i felt random this morning

Corbin said...

Um ya we can see that jomy LOL

Fusion said...

You okay there Jammy?

Corbin said...

lol ya you ok?

Jomy582 said...

@Fusion: my comment bot exploded. dang