Sunday, April 24, 2011

Get ready for...

Okay, here's a few things that all members should know.
First off the bat, I'd like to thank you all for attending yesterday's meeting (To those who showed up, myself not included). I was away for Easter, but it's good to know that the team runs on its own once in a while.

Also, we've got a lot to look forward to in future weeks. Coming up soon is Nexus Jawbox, which is a rather grumpy looking donation box near the launchpad to Crux Prime. You'll be able to donate bricks to the creation of Nexus Tower, which, could be coming as soon as July.
Nexus Jawbox. Note it's mouth-type design (Hence the name "Jawbox")
In any case, you should also look forward to Nimbus Isle, which, as far as we know, will be surrounded by water, and will be roughly the same size as Avant Grove. No idea where the Frostburgh launchpad will be next year, with it being in the same spot as Nimbus Isle, but I'm sure they'll think of something.
And, on the subject of properties, be ready for multiple bases for the team. Fusion and I are looking to build two bases on Nimbus Isle (One will be the tower on my Avant Grove, which from an error I lost, but I've rebuilt some of it).

I'm told that Brianna113 is also building a base, as well as the existing one on Fusion's Nimbus Rock. Also, for those of you who celebrated it last week, Happy Passover. And for those of you (myself included) who celebrated Easter today, happy Easter!

So, with all this to look forward to, can you really sit back and wait for it all? If you want to live the journey of the Jawbox now, take a look at this news article here, and build your own little Jawbox. If you don't like it, you can always tear it apart and donate it when the real thing comes out!

Happy building,
-PatchM143

6 comments:

Murphalisious said...

The jawbox thing seems kinda lame to me but NI is gonna be beast! Any word on new positions?

Fusion said...

I'll have to work the details out with Patch, but don't expect the positions to be done until next weekend.

Also... Happy Easter!

BrickBuild said...

If Hollis can make a beach house for me, I will be happy... :D.

Corbin said...

Um guys this has be posted on the news site for a couple of weeks now....??

TND isnt really m place for LU news :P

Fusion said...

Well, at least you can get team news here!

Corbin said...

yes thank goodness we have a site!