Sunday, July 31, 2011

Note to all Members:

Well, I understand TND has had some hard times lately. With fusion leaving, along with members.
BTW we will miss you all who are leaving. Let the power of the nexus force be with you.

And any member who are worrying about the team falling apart, I have a [Secret] plan to save the team.
Also in other news. Until Fusion comes back, I [BetaMaster/me] will have to take charge of TND since I am the only active captain. As your new temporary leader, I will do everything I can to get this team back together.

And as you may or may not know, I was going to have our very important meeting this Saturday, but I have to go to a funeral. He was a very close friend of mine so I wont be in a good mood in the game.

But I do have a plan to get the team together so don't worry ;)

FOR TEAM NEXUS DELTA!!


4 comments:

Jettster said...

Sigh... I feel this site is falling apart... No offense its just very inactive. On any other occasion I wouldn't have said that though.

Shadow96 said...

Yo guys i'm back :D

PatchM142 said...

Fusion actually did leave me in charge, but I won't get mad at you. I'm devoting all my time to Delta Tower, the team base, so I'm going to need help running it anyways.

Dagg said...

FOR NEXUS DELTA